Hello welcome to Razs Originals!
Introducing Project Blaze An AOSP Based Operating System, Blaze is an open source project, no security issues at all. Get near stock Android feel with all the customizations you need. This project is mainly commited towards providing the users fast and clean experience, various tweaks are added to give you the blaze you need.
ProjectBlaze is also a customization feature rich ROM where you can tweak the UI according to your needs. It also has some interesting extras like the all new GameSpace, colored statusbar icons, UDFPS customizations, clear all notifications button, and a ton more!!
Blaze is unique from other android 12 ROMs - Remember how Google changed the whole way the QuickSettings panel looked? Well, if you liked those smaller, round Quick Settings tiles from previous android versions which look much cleaner while also retaining the goodness of the MaterialYou theming system - then ProjectBlaze is for you. Thanks to the Maintainer: j7b3y.
|Version||v1.4 Phh Treble v415|
|Security Patch||July 5 2022|
|Supported Device||Arm64 AB|
|Download Size||772 mb|
There are two versions available, the difference is vndklite allows you to mess with system files after installing which fixes issues like encryption, not being able to access data in TWRP. You can download the rom as per your choice.
Project Blaze is more smooth (i.e. less jank) and responds faster than other other roms. Probably a Stable Android 12L GSI for Samsung Galaxy devices.
To take a quick look at Project Blaze's experience, here are some of the screenshots:
Download and Terms
To install Project Blaze ROM on your device, you will need to unlock the bootloader. If you want to know more about OEM unlocking, then check the following post: How to Unlock Bootloader on your Samsung galaxy device.
You’ll need a custom recovery to install a custom ROM. If you don’t have one installed already then check this post: How to Install Custom Recovery on your Android device.
A Complete NANDroid backup is recommended as you have to wipe the old system to install the new one. If there is trouble during installation, you may have to revert to your old ROM.
Download Project Blaze Rom
Download the Project Blaze ROM from the above download button.
You can download the rom as per your choice.
Google Apps (Optional)
Google Apps or GApps is a proprietary core app set by Google such as Google Play Services and the Play Store. If you’re wondering how to pick and install the right GApps package on your device, this guide should help you with that. Upcomming.
Magisk App (Optional)
If you want to root your device, then you’ll need to flash the Magisk. Download Magisk App from its official Github repository.
Device charged up to 50%
Charge your device at least 70%. The last thing you want is to run out of juice while installing or troubleshooting custom ROM.
Steps to install Project Blaze
For a Clean Installation of Project Blaze:
- Extract the file using any extractor.
- Enter TWRP Recovery Mode.
- Select Wipe – Advanced ( Dalvik, Cache, data, product and System ) Swipe to wipe.
- Select Install – projectblaze.img, select as system image Swipe to confirm Flash.
- Wait for the flashing process to complete.
- Reboot system.
First boot may take some time; after that you will be greeted with Project Blaze home screen.
- Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device.
- Using the incorrect file may brick your device.
- Make sure to backup your important data.
- There might be some bugs that me and testers could not have found yet, so please report them.
Rooting (if necessary)
You can flash Magisk if you want to gain root access on your device. This step is optional.
- Download the Magisk release from the official github repo.
- Change the extension of the Magisk file from “.apk” to “.zip”. This will make it flashable.
- Reboot to recovery - Select install.
- Choose the Magisk zip file.
- Swipe to confirm flash.
- Reboot to system.
- Now go to the app drawer and click on the Magisk app icon.
- Install Magisk Manager. Magisk Manager will ask to do additional setups. Let it do its job and the app will automatically reboot your device.
- Done! You can use Root Checker to check it, Enjoy!
There's even another easy method to root Project Blaze by simply installing a rooted kernel in my case I've installed Hypersonic kernel (prerooted and overlooked with many more exciting features) if you are lazy to flash magisk like me, then this is the best option for you.