Installed a new version of Android on your phone and want to roll it back? Here's how you can downgrade again.
Generally, it's always best to keep your devices up to date. But unfortunately, updates can sometimes break software, change features in unwanted ways, or bring bugs with them that the manufacturer may not fix.
Switching back to a previous version of Android is generally not recommended, but it isn't impossible. Here's how you can do it.
Download and Terms
- Download Samsung Galaxy M30s SM-M307F (Android 10 firmware)
- Extract (unzip) the firmware file ( AP, BL, CP, CSC )
- Make sure to backup all your important data!
Instructions: Downgrade Samsung Galaxy M30s SM-M307F from Android 11 to Android 10
- Enter download mode - Power off the phone, Press and hold Volume Down + Volume Up keys together then while pressing these keys connect the phone to PC with USB, release all keys when Download Mode appears.
- Open ODIN and check “Auto Reboot” and “F.Reset Time” in Options!
- Add the firmware files AP, BL, CP and CSC.
- Click the start button, sit back and wait few minutes
- Setup the Phone!
For more android related stuffs Click here. Tell us What You Say About The guide by commenting and if you have any questions then contact me at the Contact Us also join our telegram channelfor more related stuffs. Hope You Enjoy in my Website.