Bootloader warning ⚠
Why you see Unloacked Bootloader Warning?
Steps to follow to remove Bootloader Unlocked Warning
- Download the Param file and move it to download folder (internal storage)
- Download terminal (you can use termux)
- Start terminal and gain root access using "su"
- Type / copy this command into the terminal -
dd if=/storage/emulated/0/Download/up_param.tar of=/dev/block/platform/bootdevice/by-name/up_param
- Now simply reboot to recovery or system.
- Mission Accomplished.
That's it guys now you will see the official Samsung logo every time when your device is starting up. For more other devices check out the XDA Thread.
This Method will work for every Samsung devices, you just need to edit the Up_Param.tar file of your device. If you want a customized name on boot or Param file for a different device comment below or message me on telegram.
If you want a customized name on boot or Param file for a different device comment below or message me on telegram.