How to Install Hypersonic kernel for Galaxy M30s. This kernel works on all M30s variants, it's also available for the Galaxy A50 and A50s. This Hypersonic kernel is developed by topser. Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device.
Hypersonic kernel Features:
- MTP for GSI
- Samsung securities disabled
- CPU overclocked and underclocked
- CPU Governor schedutil powersave performance
- GPU thermal & voltage control
- Default compressor as LZ4
- Works with Magisk 23
- Powersuspend v2.0
- Wakelock blocker driver v1.1.0
- Dynamic Fsync2.0
- Battery saver mode
- Spectrum support enabled
- Exynos9610 -
- Big: 728 MHz - 2.50 GHz
- Little: 403 MHz- 2.05 GHz
- Enter TWRP Recovery Mode (press and hold Volume Up + Power key, when Samsung Logo appears release Power key only, keep pressing Volume Up key until TWRP Recovery Mode Appears)
- Select Install - install image - Hypersonic boot.img - Select boot partition and swipe to confirm Flash
- Select Install - Hypersonic-enforce-m30s.zip or hypersonic-permissive-m30s.zip, Swipe to confirm Flash
- Select Reboot - System
- Enjoy the kernel!
You may want to read this post :
Difference between enforcing and permissive kernel:
An SELinux-hardened system will run with SELinux in enforcing mode, meaning that the SELinux policy is in effect and the policies will be followed according to it very strictly.
Permissive mode comes handy when trying to debug or allow some features to run on some instances which are not allowed in enforcing mode.This allows us to have a choice on the policies that are enforced. I'll recommend permissive.
In this post I have talked about how to install Hypersonic kernel for Galaxy M30s. For more android related stuffs Click here. Tell us What You Say About The guide by commenting and if you have any questions then contact me at the Contact Us also join our telegram channel for more related stuffs. Hope You Enjoy in my Website.
stay tuned for more android stuff
Only official released binaries are allowed to be flashed