A minimal custom Android ROM focused on UI/UX and performance, with a touch of privacy. Stable Android 12 GSI for Samsung Galaxy devices
ProtonAOSP, this gsi ROM seems to be pretty much stable for the most part. The underlying layer is based on AOSP 12, it also manages to provide serious privacy-minded capabilities you won’t find on Google’s stock software.
The additional goodies are geared towards stability and performance, so it’s perfect for those who want to take advantage of all the features that the Pixel device offers, but with a bit more customizability. This GSI can be installed in any arm 64 based device. Brought to you by Amy.
|Supported Device||Arm64 AB|
|Download Size||627 mb|
ProtonAOSP is more smooth (i.e. less jank) and responds faster than other other roms. For screenshots: Click here
ProtonAOSP offers many improvements on the stock Android experience:
- Better performance
- Clean UI design
- Improved memory management
- Under-the-hood tweaks
- Default experience
- Some Pixel-exclusive features
Download and Terms
- Your phone must be Installed Custom Recovery for your device.
- Download proton-12.0.0-test4-a3-arm64_bvS.img.zst
- Download phh’s-superuser-ab.zip
- Download Gapps (if necessary)
- Copy rom to sd card or pendrive.
Steps to install Proton AOSP
- Extract the file using any extractor.
- Enter TWRP Recovery Mode.
- Select Wipe – Advanced ( Dalvik, Cache, data and System ) Swipe to wipe.
- Select Install – proton-12.0.0-test4-a3-arm64_bvS.img, select as system image Swipe to confirm Flash.
- Reboot recovery/system.
How to Fix Screen Flicker
- Get root access.
- Open rw-system.sh ( system/bin), look for “ro.surface_flinger.use_color_management” Change value from false to true.
- In the settings – Display – Colors, select the “Natural” mode.
- Edit build.prop ( system ), add line “debug.sf.latch_unsignaled = 0” to completely eliminate glitches.
Post a Comment