The Android 12 installation process is super simple — here's how to install it in any arm 64 device.
Android 12 is finally here. The update brings improvements and changes to Android OS, such as the new Material You UI design, scrolling screenshots, and quick wifi switching. Even if you don’t own a compatible Pixel smartphone, you can still install android 12.
|Supported Device||Arm64 AB|
|Raw Image Size||3.07 gb|
|Download Size||1.00 gb|
If you’re itching to see what’s new on your own Android device, here’s how to get started. Brought to you by Erfan GSI.
Download and Terms
- Your phone must be Installed Custom Recovery for your device.
- Download Pixel-AB-12-20211020-ErfanGSI.img-0222.7z
- Copy rom to sd card or pendrive.
Steps to install Android 12
- Extract the 7z file using any extractor.
- Enter TWRP Recovery Mode.
- Select Wipe – Advanced ( Dalvik, Cache, data and System ) Swipe to wipe.
- Select Install – Pixel-AB-12-20211020-ErfanGSI.img, select as system image Swipe to confirm Flash.
- Reboot recovery/system.