If you are facing any type of issue or problem with Samsung smartphone, then you can quickly fix those problems by following our guide. I have discussed various common issues and problems. All the solutions that I have shown below are tested and proven methods.
Samsung Phones Common Issues with their solution.
Note: All the issues mentioned in this article are individually reported cases, which doesn’t mean any of the problems will occur on other devices.
Phone restarts on its own
Among many minor bugs and temporary issues, this problem definitely took our attention. It seems that the device restarts on its own for some users, as reported on the official forum.
How to fix restart problem?
- Reset all settings (Settings - General management - Reset - Reset all settings)
- Avoid using a screen lock as many users reported after unlocking the phone device restarts.
- Avoid using Dual Messenger.
- Use a Custom Rom.
- Still if you're facing the issue, get your motherboard replaced by the Samsung Service Centre.
Lags and stutters
Do you feel a slow and sluggish user interface while using your smartphone? If yes, then here is the complete solution for your device. This problem is something that almost everyone experiences. Please read all the steps carefully and then apply them on your phone.
How to Fix Lags on the Samsung Galaxy device?
- If you use any type of antivirus app on your smartphone or use any junk cleaning app, then uninstall it.
- if your internal storage is Running out or has come to an end, then your smartphone will be slow. So simply free some storage, and your Samsung Galaxy phone will be back to normal.
- Uninstall the app you don’t use.
- Try booting into Safe Mode and look for improvements. If the device performs better, continue with the steps.
- Lower the Animation scale in Developer options from 1 to 0.5.
- Reset the device to factory settings.
- Update your phone to the latest OS available. Or use a Custom ROM.
- Following all these steps, if you feel that your phone is still slow, then you try Hard Reset your phone.
You may want to read this post :
The Samsung Galaxy phones packs an enormous battery. If your battery is draining drastically, then you can follow the steps given below.
How to fix fast battery drain?
- If you have installed apps like Phone Cleaner, uninstall it. Because these apps run in the background and consume your phone’s battery.
- Disable background apps.
- If GPS is not needed, always turn off GPS.
- Disable Wi-Fi, Location Services, and Mobile Data overnight.
- If you have installed an app that claims to increase your phone’s battery backup, then uninstall this type of app.
- Disable Adaptive brightness and set the brightness manually.
- Following all these steps, if you feel that your phone is still Fast Battery Drain, then you try Factory Reset.
There are two primary reasons for a smartphone to heat up, one is the phone’s SoC (System On Chip), and the second one is the phone battery. If you are facing a heating problem in your Samsung Galaxy Phones, then you can fix it with few changes.
How to fix heating Problem?
- First of all, make a habit of removing the protective case from the device while charging.
- Heating problems are also caused by playing games for a long time on your phone.
- Finally, try not to use your device while charging.
Cellular Network Issue
If you face cellular network issues and if your phone is not getting the proper signal or the mobile data network is not working, and you see fluctuations on the phone network.
How To Fix Cellular Network Issue?
- Remove SIM card from your Samsung Galaxy device and insert the SIM in slot 1.
- Turn ON airplane mode for 30 seconds, and after a few seconds, turn it OFF again.
- Reset APN to defaults.
- Reset your network settings.
- Be sure to restart your Samsung Galaxy once and check if your problem is fixed.
- And lastly Install Samsung Band Selection - This app will help you access hidden network settings for forcing band selection.
Fingerprint sensor is slow
If the fingerprint scanner is too slow on your Samsung Galaxy device, there’s hardly anything you can do except keep your device’s firmware up to date.
However, following these steps might be worth a try:
- Clean the fingerprint scanner with a slightly wet cloth.
- Remove all enrolled fingerprints and add a new one. You can also add one finger multiple times to improve the reading speed.
- Reset the device to factory settings.
Screen frozen or stuck
You may face this problem while doing a task, playing a game, or making a call. Follow the steps given below to fix this problem.
How to fix screen froze or stuck?
- Update your phone to the latest OS available.
- Simply uninstall, and Force stops the app you don’t use.
- If you are experiencing this problem while using an app, then you go to Settings> Application Manager Then clear the cache of the app you are facing problems.
- In the last step, perform a factory reset. It can solve all your problems.
In this post I have talked about Samsung's Common issues and their solutions. Tell us What You Say About The Post by commenting and if you have any questions then comment below or contact me on Contact Us page. Hope You Enjoy in Our Website.
Post a Comment